The Summer Stock Stage Company, open to past cast members only, will be selected after the regular April auditions.
Summer Stock Stage Company provides an opportunity for highly dedicated students to take on leadership roles and to guarantee the addition of two musicals to their resumes in one summer. Other privileges of company membership include an added performance at the season’s Meet and Greet, priority registration for workshops, and SSS merchandise. Summer Stock Stage Company is open to past cast members only and members will be selected following the regular April 2016 auditions.
Why be part of the Summer Stock Stage Company?
- You will be cast in both main stage productions (leading roles not guaranteed).
- You will play a leadership role within the cast.
- You will work on marketing productions through social media and assist with other promotion, and publicity.
- You will have the opportunity to develop your skills and connect with other artists throughout the year.
- You will have guaranteed access to special workshops.
What else should I know about the Summer Stock Stage Company before I audition?
- You will be fully committed in June and July
- You must be available for some daytime rehearsals/production work.
- There will be no conflicts allowed (exception: college freshman orientation amounting to no more than two days).
- In April, we will cast all roles for the summer season. Company members are not guaranteed leading roles, but they will be cast in both main stage shows.