January 6, 2020
Songs for A New World – The Cabaret
June 4, 5, 6, with option for June 7
Contract Runs May 20 – June 7, 2020
Little Shop of Horrors – Phoenix Theatre
August 6, 7, 8, 9, 13, 14, 15, with option for August 12, 16
Contract Runs July 18 – August 16, 2020
Rehearsals are 6 days a week/8 hours a day. NO CONFLICTS ACCEPTED
All positions paid. Equity and Non-Equity contracts are available.
Auditions are open to Summer Stock Stage alumni only (must be at least one year post high school). If casting is not finalized with SSS alumni, we will post another notice in mid-February opening auditions.
Songs for a New World – 2-4 women and 2-4 men – all ethnicities
Little Shop of Horrors – 4 women, 3 men, one non-gendered as the plant – all ethnicities
– Please submit a headshot and resume to email@example.com and we will send you sides and music to prepare. In your email, make sure to let us know for WHICH (OR BOTH) OF THE SHOWS YOU WISH TO AUDITION.
– All video auditions submissions are due by Sunday, February 16 at 11:30 pm.
– Video should not exceed 5 minutes.
– Please sing acapella, with a karaoke track, or with an accompanist.
– Please make sure that we can see at least 3/4 of your body in your video.
– Please memorize your scenes and have your scene partner read from off camera.
– Finding a place with good lighting and sound is essential.